©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Lee Priest @14yo

LOL U guys knock it off he was on mothers breast milk high in colostrum..

D2 u find some cool videos. Honorary media guru now

Mofo u eat too much pizza at 14. Only thing ripped on you were your farts son..
 
LOL U guys knock it off he was on mothers breast milk high in colostrum..

D2 u find some cool videos. Honorary media guru now

Mofo u eat too much pizza at 14. Only thing ripped on you were your farts son..

hahhahahahaha :action-smiley-044::action-smiley-041:
 
Wasn't Lee's grandmother a competitor and the one that started him out so young?

Wish one of my grandparents would have used me as a guinea pig!
 
He's right about the drugs. They help a lot. But its about genetics, hard work and dedication.
I don't like the black fingernails. Looks a little........ You know.
 
He's right about the drugs. They help a lot. But its about genetics, hard work and dedication.
I don't like the black fingernails. Looks a little........ You know.

yeah that`s definetely true. we were wondering how could he look like that at 14.. i think that the gh has helped a little :)
but of course he has awesome genetic with or without gh.
 
Last edited:
Do drugs help? yes. Its really your love for the sport and what is goes on in between those ears. Lee does not go anywhere with out his Iron pile. I can say I don't do that, and I have been drunk more than 3 or 4 times. just saying...