©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Leg hurts from injection???

oconnor20

New member
May 24, 2005
21
0
0
NJ
This is my first cycle, i'm just doing test enanthate, 2ccs per week... my leg has been killing me and looks more red than usual.. i took my first shot 6 days ago, is this too long for my leg to hurt?? is this normal??
 
damn where did you inject. glute or quad? I have heard of people hurting for a week or so. what guage needle?
 
6 days and it still hurts...something is wrong. might need to get it checked out bro...especially if its red. just say you were injecting b-12
 
What brand are you using? My guess is it is UG and has a very high BA content, or is unsterile. I wouldnt be worried too much at this point, as I have had some serious leg injection issues last over a week before. Keep us updated.