©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Let the Games Begin

tee said:
I thought you wanted a cutting cycle?

I'm gonna try to do the cutting after i stop the anadrol and begin with the winstrol at week 8. I'm not gonna get super cut but hopefully lose some of the fat i gained.
 
oracle said:
I'm gonna try to do the cutting after i stop the anadrol and begin with the winstrol at week 8. I'm not gonna get super cut but hopefully lose some of the fat i gained.
Take some b4 and after pics.
 
tee said:
Take some b4 and after pics.

When i was struggling financially i pawned my camera i'm gonna get it out on the 1st and i'll do it then. You just want to see me with no clothes on
 
oracle said:
When i was struggling financially i pawned my camera i'm gonna get it out on the 1st and i'll do it then. You just want to see me with no clothes on
No, please keep them on. I almost went blind with that naked avatar of yourself you had up yesterday. ;)
 
oracle said:
Has anyone noticed more of an appetite while on Anadrol? One of the sides is to suppress the appetite which i definitly don't need.


anadrol was good at putting on mass because it DOES increase appetite a bit......however when you start getting 100-150mg/day, it will decrease it......


Anadrol, increased RBC

EQ, known for increased appetite.......ALSO increases RBC

Vitamin B-12, known for increased appetite.......again, also increases RBC...see a pattern???