©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



letro nightmares!

robertscott

Registered User
Dec 17, 2012
295
0
16
Anyone else get really vivid dreams/nightmares from letro? At first I thought it was just a coincidence but now I'm sure that every time I take me letro (always take my ancillaries before bed for convenience sake) I get really crazy dreams!

I googled it and apparently it is a not so common side effect of the drug.

I'm only dosing it .6mg e3d. Folk taking the full 2.5mg daily for whatever reason must be having some really severe shit happening to them when they fall asleep!
 
Hmm, nope ran 2.5 ed several times and no nitemares here...more vivid dreams maybe but no weird shit.lol
 
It's definitely the letro that's doing it, it's every single time I take it I have some weird ass dreams.

I actually quite enjoy nightmares, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.
 
It's definitely the letro that's doing it, it's every single time I take it I have some weird ass dreams.

I actually quite enjoy nightmares, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.


If you enjoy a nightmare, then by definition doesn't that make it NOT a nightmare?
 
it's definitely still a nightmare even if you enjoy it. Is a horror film not still a horror film even if you're not horrified?
 
It's definitely the letro that's doing it, it's every single time I take it I have some weird ass dreams.

I actually quite enjoy nightmares, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.


Try adding prop at 50mg ed on top of any other test you are taking, or at least eod. For me, it definitely helps the limp dick on letro big time. Not a raging sex machine, but can still wanna bang almost every day, and most importantly can actually bang.lol
 
Goddamnit this phone of mine is all jacked up. I quoted Fordfan, not Robertscott! The above is for those who hate letro because of it destroying sex drive...
 
I've used a lot of it over the past few years at .25mg eod. I must be the exception, I haven't had any weird dreams or nightmares. Just goes to show you different people react differently to different drugs.