©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Like the Site

Lex

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 5, 2006
314
0
16
See a few familiar faces and look foward to meeting some new ones.
 
Lex my man!
glad you made it. Guys Lex and Jflex here to Very good Long time friends
and wil be a Great addition here. I thank you both for dropping in.
 
Hello lex and the rest. New here myself. I am in my upper 30s, and was into body building a tiny bit right at end of high school. Then, totally lost it all. I am an all or nothing type of person, so when I exercise, I totally diet. And when I don't, it's poo poo platters, BK, and anything that's bad for you. Reading some posts made me change my mind a bit about my diet - I go way overboard when I do. Screw dieting. I have been putting on wieght I think lately. I can't belive some of the weight you guys throw around. At home, I do varoius push ups, pull ups, dumbbells stuff to a degree, but I really miss pumping the heavy iron.
I truly belive, if you diet, and stick to compound exercises, you can get as ripped as doing cut stuff. There are just some exercises that shouldn't be done. I have actually read articles that say incline bench press is actually safer on the shoulder capsule than flat - by doctors. I totally agree from doing experimentation without weight. But, they are talking a 30 degree incline. I am rambling up a storm here. I am only 5'6, 160. What is a good weigt to be for 5'6? It seems I lose speed down...and since I've done chins, I have been bumping into things not realizing that they put on width pretty fast. I am trying to get them to touch chest, but they freaking kill me.
 
Last edited:
healthfreak said:
welcome bro. glad you stopped by



omg, you're a giant. You should try out for the strong man's competition. That's pretty cool to watch. How many years did it take to achive that if you don't mind me asking ? And, how did you increment usually(get there in weight steps in bench pressing). ?