S serius_06 Registered User Jul 25, 2006 63 0 0 Aug 25, 2006 #1 Trying to locate some sterile vials,I tried Gearboxinc,but I have never recieved what I ordered and the do'nt respond so if anyone has any idea's I would really appreciate it.
Trying to locate some sterile vials,I tried Gearboxinc,but I have never recieved what I ordered and the do'nt respond so if anyone has any idea's I would really appreciate it.
R rAJJIN Super Moderator Mar 1, 2006 3,339 1 0 Aug 25, 2006 #2 www.kaotikchemistry.com There fast and trustworthy.
S serius_06 Registered User Jul 25, 2006 63 0 0 Aug 28, 2006 #3 Thanks raJJIN,you are always so helpful.
K1 Blue-Eyed Devil... Jun 25, 2006 5,045 1 38 Nov 30, 2006 #5 rAJJIN said: www.kaotikchemistry.com There fast and trustworthy. Click to expand... Big Bump on KC.....
rAJJIN said: www.kaotikchemistry.com There fast and trustworthy. Click to expand... Big Bump on KC.....