©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Lion Nutrition

MaSTa LifTa

Registered User
Apr 29, 2005
794
0
0
Hey, I wasn't sure of where I should post this question, but I was wondering if anyone had ordered Nolva or Clomid from this website. I have heard good things about it and was just wondering if anyone on this website had tried any of their products and what they thought about them.
 
i have heard good things about them also and the pricing seems in line with everyone else. personally i would buy from universal kits so i could support a sponsor of this website but that is just me :)
 
LOL. Yeah, when I order I will use universal kits instead. Didn't even see that huge ass UniversalKits.com thing up there. My bad.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. Yeah, when I order I will use universal kits instead. Didn't even see that huge ass UniversalKits.com thing up there. My bad.
thats why i gave ya that little reminder ;)
this is all part of how we make this site the great site that it is by supporting those suppliers who are directly involved with the site through sponsorships or being put up in the sources section :)
 
I have been searching universal kits site, its a little hard to follow, where would nolva be listed?
 
Click on the Research Chems tab and there is liquid nolva, clomid and all the other stuff they have.