- Aug 16, 2005
- 6
- 0
- 0
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Thanks I'll be sure to take it with me when I vacationmister.fantasti said:i've used it on some occasion....vacations and such, and the most important thing that i learned while using it was that you should take more than the recommended dose![]()
tee said:I like Cialis better. Lasts longer, and it doesnt make me feel like my blood pressure is going through the roof.
Blackbird said:Question, do you need to use it or is this some vacation thing. My wife and I were in the Keys with another couple and this guy tells me that he had viagra if I wanted any. I was like "no thanks man, I'm doing fine down there." But I guess some guys take it for the thrill of marathon sex.
SukaDaddio said:What is the most important information I should know about Liquid Viagra?
I would have to agree.tee said:I like Cialis better. Lasts longer, and it doesnt make me feel like my blood pressure is going through the roof.
no wonder she is your ex, ya wore her out in one night so it was time to trade her in just like a car with high milagebig o said:I fucked my x-wife for 17 hours 2 new years eve's ago...























