©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Little bit of blood

gobot

Registered User
Nov 1, 2013
223
0
0
I tend graze a vein every time I go in to my right check but never when going into my left one. What gives? Is it just coincidence?
 
If I go too high up on the glute that happens much more often.

Are you differentially flexible/mobile on one side than the other, causing a consistent difference in pinning site from right to left side?
 
Lol I'm not the most flexible guy on the planet but i don't think it's different from side to side. It turns out it must just be coincidence because there was no blood from either side this weekend.
 
I used to pin my glutes but every time i did or my wife, blood shot out it scared the hell out of me ,now just pin quads delts and rear delts
I couldn't ever figure out why cause my wife is a RN and she usually gives me my injections and i know everywhere other than my glutes respond really well.