B bryan Registered User Dec 20, 2009 53 0 0 May 28, 2011 #1 I wonder what type of liver protection are you using? milk thistle, promrose oil , vitamin C etc. also when is the best time to take these?
I wonder what type of liver protection are you using? milk thistle, promrose oil , vitamin C etc. also when is the best time to take these?
B Big Danny AnaSCI VET Sep 21, 2006 1,038 0 0 May 28, 2011 #3 I'm opting for synthergine, imo the best liver protector on the market, 100percent sterile. Injecting it , it's twice more efficient, rather than orally taken, where the most of it gets destroyed in the liver.
I'm opting for synthergine, imo the best liver protector on the market, 100percent sterile. Injecting it , it's twice more efficient, rather than orally taken, where the most of it gets destroyed in the liver.
Jello AnaSCI VIP Feb 17, 2008 759 0 0 May 28, 2011 #4 I run this year round http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/
G gavin Registered User May 6, 2011 77 0 0 May 30, 2011 #5 milk thistle is probably the most popular..
PRIDE AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Apr 2, 2009 1,675 0 0 Jun 5, 2011 #6 Jello said: I run this year round http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/ Click to expand... Excellent product!
Jello said: I run this year round http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/ Click to expand... Excellent product!
ASHOP AnaSCI VET Aug 28, 2005 4,435 0 36 ashop.in Jun 6, 2011 #7 bryan said: I wonder what type of liver protection are you using? milk thistle, promrose oil , vitamin C etc. also when is the best time to take these? Click to expand... We use Synthergine. Its proven its effects numerous times for us.
bryan said: I wonder what type of liver protection are you using? milk thistle, promrose oil , vitamin C etc. also when is the best time to take these? Click to expand... We use Synthergine. Its proven its effects numerous times for us.