©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Longest time on gear.

How often will you switch out compounds? And will you run multiple compounds at once?


If I am in a mass building phase I would ideally run only a test/Tren base of 200/200 and then blast one other compound for maybe 3-5 weeks

So - TestE-200/TrenE- 200 as a base

Drol-100mg/dbol 100mg ed - 4 weeks
Deca- 2g 4 weeks
DHB- 1.5g 4 weeks
Tren 1.5g/ Winny 100mg ed - 4 weeks
NPP-300 mg ed- 4 weeks

Basically this is what I've found works best for me in terms of constant growth.. I always feel like I'm in the "sweet spot" of a cycle this way.
 
If I am in a mass building phase I would ideally run only a test/Tren base of 200/200 and then blast one other compound for maybe 3-5 weeks

So - TestE-200/TrenE- 200 as a base

Drol-100mg/dbol 100mg ed - 4 weeks
Deca- 2g 4 weeks
DHB- 1.5g 4 weeks
Tren 1.5g/ Winny 100mg ed - 4 weeks
NPP-300 mg ed- 4 weeks

Basically this is what I've found works best for me in terms of constant growth.. I always feel like I'm in the "sweet spot" of a cycle this way.

Awesome thanks for the tips. Seems like it's working for you keep it up man.
 
If I am in a mass building phase I would ideally run only a test/Tren base of 200/200 and then blast one other compound for maybe 3-5 weeks

So - TestE-200/TrenE- 200 as a base

Drol-100mg/dbol 100mg ed - 4 weeks
Deca- 2g 4 weeks
DHB- 1.5g 4 weeks
Tren 1.5g/ Winny 100mg ed - 4 weeks
NPP-300 mg ed- 4 weeks

Basically this is what I've found works best for me in terms of constant growth.. I always feel like I'm in the "sweet spot" of a cycle this way.
you getting any labs done ?
 
If I am in a mass building phase I would ideally run only a test/Tren base of 200/200 and then blast one other compound for maybe 3-5 weeks

So - TestE-200/TrenE- 200 as a base

Drol-100mg/dbol 100mg ed - 4 weeks
Deca- 2g 4 weeks
DHB- 1.5g 4 weeks
Tren 1.5g/ Winny 100mg ed - 4 weeks
NPP-300 mg ed- 4 weeks

Basically this is what I've found works best for me in terms of constant growth.. I always feel like I'm in the "sweet spot" of a cycle this way.


Never heard of DHB? What is it??
 
DHB is dihydroboldenone, it's essentially a short-ester version of EQ...kind of. People say it's effects are similar to potent and stronger EQ combined with Tren-like effects.
 
If I am in a mass building phase I would ideally run only a test/Tren base of 200/200 and then blast one other compound for maybe 3-5 weeks

So - TestE-200/TrenE- 200 as a base

Drol-100mg/dbol 100mg ed - 4 weeks
Deca- 2g 4 weeks
DHB- 1.5g 4 weeks
Tren 1.5g/ Winny 100mg ed - 4 weeks
NPP-300 mg ed- 4 weeks

Basically this is what I've found works best for me in terms of constant growth.. I always feel like I'm in the "sweet spot" of a cycle this way.

2 grams of DECA per week? U forgot to list Viagra...
 
It's an anti prolactin like caber or Prami, but pretty much free of sides and way cheaper. It fell out of popularity when some one dig up a study where it said it lowered hgh levels.. Which is false
 
Any benefits from staying on moderate/high doses a lot of time? What about stagnation and plateau?

Do You think come on only 200-300mg test for few weeks is necessary when we talk about gains, not health reasons?