©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



looking for some

iNEEDjuice7 said:
im not sure about dbol..... lol
can someone just tell me a # to call or something? im not trying to buy cocaine
lol I'm serious... if someone can help me then please like send me a message or something......
I've got a rap sheet like 4 pages long and all of my info on hand.....
otherwise im going to have to start approaching people at the gym and I dont want to do that..........

No offense,But im embarrased Im all over this thread and ashamed to say Im done HERE.
 
Last edited:
iNEEDjuice7 said:
im not sure about dbol..... lol
can someone just tell me a # to call or something? im not trying to buy cocaine
lol I'm serious... if someone can help me then please like send me a message or something......
I've got a rap sheet like 4 pages long and all of my info on hand.....
otherwise im going to have to start approaching people at the gym and I dont want to do that..........

Well like we said bro it's all on how you read things. Check out the homepage. http://www.anasci.org/index.php it's big as day
 
i dont get it.
man this sucks.....
thank you guys very much for at least talking to me.
i guess i should try searching more sites.........
by the way i went to HOME page like 13 times! lol nothing!
 
Sorry Zaven, in a typin frenzy

Zaven said:
things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.
THOUGHT YOU WERE 'gimmeNeedJuice123". My mistake.
To ineedjoos7 I say:
youre not 28.
R.I.P.
good luck,God bless,keep walkin'
it's for the best.outta concern for you
 
Last edited: