©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Looking for Tracking Software

Macstanton said:
i had no idea that oracle is an internet ho.
He was here before your time my rookie friend-
Was...an AnaSci Whore,He worked for Tee for a while before tummbling into the shame spiral....



I can say some barely funny shit shit but just crack myself up.
I slay me. :D
 
sorry about the post whoring kell, but i really hate that fuckin newbie shit and i'm just tryin to get rid of it as soon as possible so i'm constantly checkin this site as much as possible.
 
Macstanton said:
sorry about the post whoring kell, but i really hate that fuckin newbie shit and i'm just tryin to get rid of it as soon as possible so i'm constantly checkin this site as much as possible.

understood.no apology necessary.
Just yankin' your chain brudda.
 
Macstanton said:
sorry about the post whoring kell, but i really hate that fuckin newbie shit and i'm just tryin to get rid of it as soon as possible so i'm constantly checkin this site as much as possible.

so, us MODs can always change you back to newbie if we want too!! :p
 
haha........well i only have a few more post til 2 stars....lets see what happens. lol
 
Wow! Didn't know that this thread would spark much attention. The person I'm talking about happens to be my wife. Sad to say but because of the non-involvement she has shared with me through out the years I started to wonder. Trust is a big deal to meas well. However, if your spouse stops showing interest in you and you can't figure out the logical reasons for that, one would most likely think that their spouse was involved with something else. Whether it's an addiction to pornsites, a secret internet love perhaps or the other many things the internet has to offer. I'm not being a hipocrite because I surf porn once in a while but I'm still interested in my wife and I love to be intimate. I basically told my wife that I could not continue to try and live my life like this with her without affection, love and intimacy. Those are very strong values to me. And if I find some shit, so be it. It would validate my heart. Then I could move on. Been to therapy done that, still didn't work. I would go again.
 
big1pimp said:
Wow! Didn't know that this thread would spark much attention. Sad to say but because of the non-involvement she has shared with me through out the years I started to wonder.

Don't know why. Most people have been through something similar in at least one of their relationships. It stirs up old memories.