©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Looking for used car

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
I am looking for a used car, 2000 or 2001. 4 door, family car. I don't want a minivan or something prone to problems. Give me your suggestions.
 
How many are in your family? For a car i would suggest probably a maxima or a accord. I just bought a expedition with the 3rd row because i have 3 boys and just in case might expand some more.
 
There's only 3 of us now but we are working on another. I have an Explorer but we are looking to trade our Intrepid before we start having problems with it. I can't afford NJ gas for 2 guzzlers so I'm thinking something a little more economical. I guess you can't go wrong with a Honda.
 
yeah i just got my expedition 4 days ago and to fill it up cost me $50. And the gas here in texas is $2.11 which is pretty good. But the new accords are real nice
 
I sold cars for 10 years and have never went wrong with a Honda. I love dodge products but once the first thing goes wrong you better get rid of it quick because more are gonna follow.
 
bph316 said:
I sold cars for 10 years and have never went wrong with a Honda. I love dodge products but once the first thing goes wrong you better get rid of it quick because more are gonna follow.

hondas have a real good reputation for lasting for a long time
 
bph316 said:
I sold cars for 10 years and have never went wrong with a Honda. I love dodge products but once the first thing goes wrong you better get rid of it quick because more are gonna follow.
When do Honda 's start having problems?
 
You said 2000 or 2001 problem free. Then I have to recommend Japanese all the way. Don't overlook the Nissans; Sentra and Ultima are good solid care free cars.

Nitrateman