©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



loss of appetite

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
205
0
0
48
Has anyone ever suffered appetite loss while on cycle? For about the last week, i have no appetite. I have lost 5 pounds due to this. I am in week 6. My gains are still coming, but i don't know whats going on. I take a couple bites and just stare at the plate feeling sick. However, I have still made strength gains up to today. Has anyone had this as an effect?
 
I'm at 500mg test e, 400 deca. Precycle, 200, last friday, 216, today, 209, so i've actually lost 7 pounds. I'm eating fine. High protien, low carb, I know my diet is in check.
 
I dont have deca experience so I cant help you there. I dipped a little during my the first couple weeks on test e but by week 6 this is strange. You may want to bump your carbs up a bit -- I found that when I did this I became ravaneously hungry. Hell, eat a bowl of cereal (bite sized shredded wheat - no sugar kind) before bed. That will get you cranking.
 
Maybe, one thing i don't like to do is load up on carbs before bed. I do have a better appetite in the morning, just deminishes as the day goes on. But, I'll try it tonight .
 
I agree with you -- I usually shut off carbs by 8PM and dont have them in my last two meals but you have to do something to switch it up Thunder -- you're losing valuable time and money while on cycle....try it a couple nights and see if it jump-starts your appetite
 
No offense to you Bizarro, i take your advise seriously, but can any body else relate to this? I would like a couple different takes on this.
 
yup week 3 for me my appetite was not so good and I felt a bit like the flue was comming on I just forced the food down just a thought mabie a weight gainer till you get your appetite back so you dont lose anymore ,

by the way I love boobs as well, :p
 
Last edited: