©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



low body tempature

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
every thermometer I use and every time I check my tempature is below normal, usually about 96 decrees. why is this? even when I take chemicals that are supposed to increase my body temp, like clen and eca stack I get this same result.
 
96 is pretty normal bro. ya with clen and eac it should raise a litle. are you taking in lots of water.
 
thats not bad bro.....its not that bad to be a degree or 2 lower...however a degree or 2 higher is bad
 
mr.nitrofish said:
every thermometer I use and every time I check my tempature is below normal, usually about 96 decrees. why is this? even when I take chemicals that are supposed to increase my body temp, like clen and eca stack I get this same result.

some peoples metabolism just run a degree or two faster or slower that's all.
 
if you get much colder you may want to check for a pulse lol.
(sorry couldnt resist it),
Woo
 
mr.nitrofish said:
every thermometer I use and every time I check my tempature is below normal, usually about 96 decrees. why is this? even when I take chemicals that are supposed to increase my body temp, like clen and eca stack I get this same result.
Mine is too. My temp had always been 96.8 instead of 98.6.
Low temp can be an indicator of low thyroid function. It doesn't mean it is, but it can be.