| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Elvia1023 said:I was wondering if any of you guys have tried Long R3 IGF-1 . I am thinking about trying it whilst I am off. If you have how long did you cycle it and at what dose. Thanks
Most definitely!!!rAJJIN said:If I had some here Now id use it Straight away.
rAJJIN said:http://www.omegalabs.co.uk/
Elvia,
Make sure to do your homework. Im not sure If they are affiliated with the same Omega I know from here or Not. If They are I know he is a good guy with a good following. Do some checking up on them though...The UK site above I dont know anything about so Im just passing that along.
kawasaki1 said:I have known a couple of guys that have used CJC-1295 a few times and had great things to say about it (I'll see if I can get ahold of them and find out more about it for you bro)!! I have never used it first hand so I can't comment on it?!
My personal choice would be either HGH or Igf-lr3...For me right now Igf-lr3 would be the pick since it's cheaper then HGH at the moment (it's been a rough last couple of years).....
kawasaki1 said:I haven't been able to get ahold of them yet (one got fired and the other works the night shift, in a different building)...I'll keep trying and see what I can come up with for you bro.....























