M MR. BMJ AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member Sep 24, 2006 1,689 4 38 Oct 26, 2013 #1 Who do you all have? I'll be wanting Mark to win, but have a feeling Machida is too light on his feet and will win.
Who do you all have? I'll be wanting Mark to win, but have a feeling Machida is too light on his feet and will win.
kubes AnaSCI VET Aug 23, 2013 1,758 0 36 Los Angeles Oct 26, 2013 #3 As much as I would like to see Machida loose I agree that he will probably win this fight with his counter strike methods and long reach of his kicks
As much as I would like to see Machida loose I agree that he will probably win this fight with his counter strike methods and long reach of his kicks
kubes AnaSCI VET Aug 23, 2013 1,758 0 36 Los Angeles Oct 27, 2013 #5 I guess I got a lucky call on my machida prediction I still would rather see him loose
B *Bio* Super Moderator Oct 30, 2012 2,455 5 38 Nov 1, 2013 #6 Machida won and he didn't even do his urine therapy for this fight! For those that are unaware, he drinks his own urine!!...No I'm not kidding!!
Machida won and he didn't even do his urine therapy for this fight! For those that are unaware, he drinks his own urine!!...No I'm not kidding!!
kubes AnaSCI VET Aug 23, 2013 1,758 0 36 Los Angeles Nov 2, 2013 #7 *Bio* said: Machida won and he didn't even do his urine therapy for this fight! For those that are unaware, he drinks his own urine!!...No I'm not kidding!! Click to expand... Yeah it's disgusting
*Bio* said: Machida won and he didn't even do his urine therapy for this fight! For those that are unaware, he drinks his own urine!!...No I'm not kidding!! Click to expand... Yeah it's disgusting