©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



make sure I will be Ok, please chime in.

Staylean

New member
Jun 17, 2013
18
0
0
2nd cycle in 4 years

1-10 test e 500mgs wk
1-10 masteron e 200mgs a week

Question is, on that 10 week I will be getting married and going on my honeymoon out of the country. After my last shot I will be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm thinking my sex drive should be ok; and that I'll still have another week before I start my PCT. Does this seem right?
Need to make sure I don't crash outside of the country!!SEX DRIVE
 
2nd cycle in 4 years

1-10 test e 500mgs wk
1-10 masteron e 200mgs a week

Question is, on that 10 week I will be getting married and going on my honeymoon out of the country. After my last shot I will be gone for about 2 weeks. I'm thinking my sex drive should be ok; and that I'll still have another week before I start my PCT. Does this seem right?
Need to make sure I don't crash outside of the country!!SEX DRIVE

You should be alright. I always think its a good idea for
ANY man using AAS or not to have some ED meds on hand
for those tough times.
 
I'd try to sneak a shot on with me, but I couldn't imagine getting caught on my way out of the country for my honeymoon. So that's a no go
 
Not as sterile but have you ever considered possibly traveling with a bottle of shampoo or maybe some sorta sterile vial or ship it to the hotel. Maybe even just take some meds ie Viagra or cialis with you.
 
Why such a low dose of mast?
But to answer your question - if you take your last shot the day before you leave, you outta be good for the first week. After that - there is no telling. I've always been so attracted to my wife - nothing has ever stopped me. I took a 7 day trip to Disney world & didn't have any issues. Have you ever had ED type issues? Mast seems to ho my sex drive.
 
Yeah liquid cialis with bottle labled rubbing alcohol or in a mini hand sanitizer wood keep the wood worry from happening and give her a little..test e ester lenghth is long enuf pin day u leave and gtg..ib
 
Fuck tryn to hide the cialis im a blunt ass mofo if it was my honey moon and i was gonna have a gamble w my weiner issues fuk id cialis up for sure and then have extra jst in case bc idgaf aint no airport security gonna take a mans cialis lol
 
I usually notice that 2 weeks after my last shot when I am about to start a PCT I feel better than ever...I could never figure it out. Its usually a month or two after I feel like Clark Kent again. :confused:
 
Are you already on? If not, just wait until after your wedding.

.. but I think you'll be fine [Like IB said], take some cialis anyway even if you don't need it.
 
I have not started yet. I start tomorrow. I thought since it was test E I could take my last shot the day I get on the plane and that should last a week. I've never tried Masteron so that is why my dose is so low. I'm also a little worried about Hairloss. Thanks for all the input. I think I might just try to pin the day I live for flight. I've never had any ED issues. I think if I do it the day of the flight, I should be great all week. My dad is on test C by Doctors orders and he said he can take a shot of it every 2 weeks, but it's pushing it for blood levels. BTW it's been 4-5 years since I've pinned myself....Starting to get nervous!!!!
 
Well sounds like you will be ok..If u honeymoon at a nice beach get some ass shots for ib..explain to the new wife it is what it is..lol.<kdn.. Have a great time brutha..
 
You should be fine for the two week duration! If you're worried, since it's your honeymoon, take a large shot on your last day, bring a little Cialis, and/or bring some Dbol with you!! Good Times!! Congratulations on the marriage and have a great honeymoon!!