©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Man boobs

Joe

Registered User
Jun 27, 2005
33
0
0
What causes man boobs? How do you get them I just was looking at myself in the mirror and looks like all of my muscle is at the bottom part of my pec, almost like a damn breast. I havnt been working out for about 3 weeks, Could that be a problem.... Also I dont take steroids
 
I would have to see pictures to offer any realistic advise. Some people are just hypercritical. Muscle is dense, so it has weight to it. Some people think that pecs that are large enough to hang because of the effects of gravity on their density is gyno.
Real gyno is fatty.
 
Joe said:
What causes man boobs? How do you get them I just was looking at myself in the mirror and looks like all of my muscle is at the bottom part of my pec, almost like a damn breast. I havnt been working out for about 3 weeks, Could that be a problem.... Also I dont take steroids
Joe,perhaps you would like to take a look at the 'bro' or perhaps the mansiere.
sorry.not funny.
how serious is it?does it feel like fatty tissue or get hard when flexed?If so,you just got funky shaped breasts.not mammary glands.Nuttin you can do 'bout that.
normal nipples?
A Dr.'ll give you a quick fix if your producing estrogen enough to initiate gyno.
Whats your age man?
 
Last edited:
Yeah... Im 17 I was just looking in the mirror one day and was like wow my pecs almost look like boobs... I will get a picture up soon
 
98ygeg.jpg
 
Are you flexing? Do a pic without flexing. Your nipples do have a slight look to them but it's not bad. Your not carrying fat so it might be a slight bit of gyno but very slightly...like i mentioned take a pic unflexed
 
Sorry Ive been away for awhile. Yeah so I started gripping the bar closer to workout the top part of my pecs and its getting better. Also what workout can I do to get my bench up. I do 205 right now you guys think I could get 235 in like 2 weeks? or less but anways let me know how I can bench more weight thanks.