©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Manny vs maywheather

Kobe8jf1234

Feb 25, 2015
Who do you guys think is going to win I feel like manny has knock out Floyd or Floyd will win by decision

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
Floyd decision

Floyd to win by decision again, Manny too small! Floyd is the best ever at hitting and not getting hit!!! The art of boxing, Boxing is pretty mediocre now!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Styles make fights...If anyone has a shot at getting Mayweather it's Pac. Manny will chase him and force him to fight his fight. I would rather see Pacquiao get KO'd chasing down Floyd and making it a fight rather than watch Mayweather just run the whole fight.

If this fight is close, I wouldn't be surprised if the judges gave it to Pacquiao...A second fight would be big $$$! If Floyd won that fight, a rubber match would be huge and I wouldn't be surprised if both fighters retired at that point regardless of the outcome!

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
I would love to see Manny win! But Floyd is a master at what he does. It would be great if he came out and went toe to toe with Manny!! Like Hagler v Hearns.