©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Mariah Carey

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfyEVH
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfyEVH

Guest
does anyone else besides myself think mariah is sexy as hell!?!?!?!?! i seriously put her in my top 5 of sexiest women :p

mariah-carey-leads-american-music-award-nominees.jpg


Mariah01.jpg


20020322164925152157.jpg


mariah_carey_mariah_carey_rock_big_1nkBm46.sized.jpg


Mariah_Carey_Feb2k2_FHM6.jpg


Mariah%20Carey%2009.jpg


mariah-carey-23.jpg
 
She has a great body but she has chubby cheeks. If I only saw her face I would think she is fat. Overall I think she is definitely boneable. I mean I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers. :horny:
 
MR .T said:
She has a great body but she has chubby cheeks. If I only saw her face I would think she is fat. Overall I think she is definitely boneable. I mean I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers. :horny:

those cheeks make her even more sexy!!! IMO, she has the perfect body. excellent curves, beautiful skin tone, i bet she's a freak in the sack too
 
Wow, a woman we agree on! Yes bro she is DEFINITLY HOTTTTTT!!! I think she defines the image of the soft, curvacious, sexy woman! Plus I love her slutty outfits!!! :tounge2: :tounge2:



wolfyEVH said:
those cheeks make her even more sexy!!! IMO, she has the perfect body. excellent curves, beautiful skin tone, i bet she's a freak in the sack too
 
wolfy, I think you are just on a good test cycle. She is not that hot to me. Dont get me wrong, I would screw her, but that is because I am a man. There are plenty of hotter chicks out there, like stealthmiester's avatar. She is hot.

I cannot wait to get back on cycle again....It is wierd how test makes the ok chicks hot.
 
she is HOTT...... Deffintly has gotten hotter year after year....... just wait till she 60 she gonna look even hotter the rate she going...... wolfy she is deff in top 5 list i agree... im kinda suprized she hasnt dont playboy yet... or has she and i dont know
 
Nitrateman said:
To you MC fans, two words:

Angelina Jolie

Nitrateman

maybe if she gained a few pounds......she's hot, but too damn boney
 
looks good in leather hip boots...real good...and those lips, just imagine what she could do with those

Nitrateman
 
Nitrateman said:
To you MC fans, two words:

Angelina Jolie

Nitrateman
please dont make me puke. angelina is a skank and i WOULD NOT BONE HER if you payed me to. she is way over rated because all people think about is those damn lips.
mariah is way more sexier, she has the perfect curves in all the right spots and keeps getting better with age. i would rate her in the top 3 of all female entertainers out there.