ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 12, 2013 #1 Anybody Eminem fans?? Being from Detroit i love his work. The guy is sick in the head.. I found his new cd a lil repetitive.. Some songs sound like his previous music but i still liked it
Anybody Eminem fans?? Being from Detroit i love his work. The guy is sick in the head.. I found his new cd a lil repetitive.. Some songs sound like his previous music but i still liked it
Bull_Nuts Registered User Jul 26, 2013 648 0 16 Nov 12, 2013 #2 About the only rap i like...that and dre and old skool shit like run dmc...
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Nov 15, 2013 #3 What about Kid Rock!! Detroits finest..lol Im more Snoop Lion.. Sir mix a lot.. as per west coast rules..
What about Kid Rock!! Detroits finest..lol Im more Snoop Lion.. Sir mix a lot.. as per west coast rules..
ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 15, 2013 #4 I like kid rock.. I actually just downloaded Devil without a cause.. I haven't heard it in awhile
Big-John AnaSCI VET Oct 25, 2012 3,107 0 0 Nov 15, 2013 #5 Eminem's new CD is good but his last is by far his best work.
ShortStop Registered User Jun 27, 2010 278 0 0 Nov 16, 2013 #6 Big-John said: Eminem's new CD is good but his last is by far his best work. Click to expand... I thought so too.. Recovery and Relapse
Big-John said: Eminem's new CD is good but his last is by far his best work. Click to expand... I thought so too.. Recovery and Relapse
D drpepper2124 Registered User Oct 17, 2013 146 0 0 Nov 16, 2013 #7 ya it was alright def a let down tho