©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



mass building oral reccomendation?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
1,730
0
0
U.S.
For an estro sensitive individual such as myself...
A few weeks into my summer blast that will last through august. Yeah i know, long one but hey summer only comes once a year right?lol Gonna get bloods done in June and be safe, you know. Anyways, i got gyno a while back from PH's that i shrunk with letro. I can run test high with no probs but tren flares it back up in 4-5 weeks, has happened twice now and both times i just dropped tren and hit letro and within a month its visibly gone. Now, i know dbol and aboms are supposed to be harsh in the gyno dept. But ive never taken any orals, just test, mast, tren, and EQ. I wanna put on an additional 10 lbs, currently on about a gram of test and 700 mg of Eq a week for the last 4 weeks. Ive been racking my brain trying to decide whats best for me...dbol, anadrol, halo, turanibol looks real promising. Wanna do a 4-5 week oral run right now then just finish off with nothing but the test and eq. Any suggestions brothers?
 
Run letro for your ai (dosage you'll have to figure out). Run the dbol or a50. Dbol at 30-40mg. A50 at 100mg.

I like the feel I get from dbol, but I have to run letro to keep gyno at bay. So..I run a50 and can get away using aromasin (which I prefer). It's trial and error.
 
Right on, I got tons of letro and aromasin already. Maybe I'll just order both dbol and tbol...since dbol is cheap, worst case I'll just have to drop it after a couple weeks and switch over to turanibol. Thanks guys
 
imo anadrol , everybody I know that is estro sensitive can not stand dbol and they use anadrol; it seems to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay milder in that sense
 
Anadrol is the best oral. It can make you hold water but my theory is that is because of impaired cortisone metabolism.