©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Mayweather Fight Sept 14th

I would love nothing more than to see mayweather put on his back.
I think Alvarez has the power to do that. Just hope mayweather dosent run from him the whole fight.
 
As much as Id like to see him lose, my money is on mayweather to take the fight.
 
Is that the Vegas line?
Yeah mayweather is a smart fighter. I just don't want to see him win. But smart money will be bet on him. Can't argue that.
 
I use sportsbook. They have a mobile app an usually spot on for the numbers.
 
i watched special on Audience on Directv about this fight.
Alvarez looks pretty good. he def has a chance.
i think itll be either Alvarez by KO within 3 rounds or Mayweather in 8+ round.
 
Mayweather on decision. Good fight tho. Give the kid a few more years an he'll definitely take his spot.