©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Members Banner

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We are finishing up the members competitor banner. Grim did a great job of getting us started but we now have more members that have submitted pics for us to use.

If you have competed and would like to have your pic added to our members banner please email [email protected].

Please make sure that the pic is a sharp, colored pic with you facing the camera. For those worrying, no names or usernames will be added to the banner, only pics;)

Thank you!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We are finishing up the members competitor banner. Grim did a great job of getting us started but we now have more members that have submitted pics for us to use.

If you have competed and would like to have your pic added to our members banner please email [email protected].

Please make sure that the pic is a sharp, colored pic with you facing the camera. For those worrying, no names or usernames will be added to the banner, only pics;)

Thank you!

Anyone interested in being added to the banner please be sure to contact me soon before it has been finalized. Thank you!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Anyone interested in being added to the banner please be sure to contact me soon before it has been finalized. Thank you!

Does a mirror pic that has been filtered 10 times count? :eek:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm digging the new little banner! Pretty stoked my pic is in it too! Nice look anasci, Grim and all those involved! I think it is safe to say Anasci has the sexiest banner of all boards :)

Last edited: