©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ment or trestolone

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I'd use pure oils if I were going to use it since I heard Patrick Arnold made it for them or something along those lines. Don't think I'd trust anyone else

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
100 mg/day of Trest Ace (MENT). Pure Oils sells it. Finished product and powder.

It feels like tren, but without the sides. It's definitely one of my favorites.

That's the highest dose I've heard anyone use. How were the estrogenic sides? How was libido/sex drive? Water weight?

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Things like this come and go in waves. 1-test-cyp was supposed to be the greatest thing ever, then phased out, same will likely happen with trest. The tried and true basics that have been around for decades and stood the test of time will never be dethroned, but some guys are just gearheads and enjoy trying new things.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I don't understand why you guys want this. What does it do that other gear doesn't?

CG

It's not only about results. It's about good results + less sides + less negative health problems. If someone find something that is safer and still produces great results, why take something like tren or anadrol?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It's not only about results. It's about good results + less sides + less negative health problems. If someone find something that is safer and still produces great results, why take something like tren or anadrol?

I get it now. T-bol is the same way. Is there enough of a draw to start making this? I can run it by the boss.

CG