©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mike Arnold article on Lantus

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
Only just noticed this post. Absolute great post IMO.

I’d be happy to run this protocol in 10/12 weeks or so once I trim up a bit.

I’d use it twice per week, 3 at most on back and leg days. On other days I’d use fast acting slin.

I have a friend who’s diabetic so getting the slin itself is easy.

speeder

May 15, 2017
I have Lantus a few vials enough to make a run it's just been so hard to stay on track and eat times a day and train more than 3 times a week.
I will commit to it and keep a log how I feel . I train at 6 and finish by seven and am well fed by bedtime so I may try the before work out dosing.

any update on this?

Wilhelm.V.Meyer

Dec 26, 2020
I use Lantus for loading up on carbs. 60 IUs at max. 800 grams of carbs, 600 grams of protein and zero fats. Using GHRP6 is the only way I can eat that much food. HGH (Saizen) at 8 IUs every 8 hours.

This affords me to run the remaining days of the week on 500 grams of protein, 100 grams slow acting carbs and 100 grams of healthy fats. No HGH/Insulin/GHRP6 for any of these remaining days.

To anyone who's thinking of running this, make sure to use Metformin with every meal. Workout twice on this day, if you could. Make sure that there's atleast a gap of 14 or so hours in between your Lantus administration and nigh-time sleep. I have learnt this the hard way. I know some forums advocate dividing the dose up in order to remain anabolic all day, but for me, that's what led me to have a trip to the ER at the middle of the night.

As for my insulin sensitivity, it has increased over the years. So has my IGF1 sensitivity.