©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mike Eaton Raw DL 804.5lbs

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I train with this guy almost every morning and he is one of the nicest, most humble guys you will meet. And I know he is 100% natural... All I have to say, it BEAST!

1 25 14 Mike Eaton DL for 804.5 lbs, then he goes for more!! - YouTube

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!! When you see him next high-five the shit out of him for me! Very nice! What fed was that?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!! When you see him next high-five the shit out of him for me! Very nice! What fed was that?

It was the RAW powerlifting federation and his bodyweight was 248 Virginia Powerlifting

Strong mofo if I would pass him in the street I would've never thought

I mean he isn't goliath, but he is one big dude... His chest to back depth is ridiculous. But he looks nothing like someone who powerlifts and is running something where you'd see much more size.

And like I said, he is one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet. We hang out and talk training all the time and he really takes things simple most of the time. He has recently been using a Sheiko program...not sure which one.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I enjoyed that vid and the lift was really impressive. You could just tell by the way he carried himself that he was a cool guy.

Hawk

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
and that is why I always wear chucks lol Even in a suit, I wear black and white chucks... Do I have really nice dress shoes, yep. But chucks are my style, you don't mess with my style lol

Thats awesome!! By far the best gym shoe ive ever had. flat, lightweight, durrable. Cant go wrong with chucks.