©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mississippi Bust

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
2 Hattiesburg men arrested in drug raid; $200K worth of steroids, related items seized

Hattiesburg men arrested in drug raid; $200,000 steroids items seized

Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics agents and other law enforcement officers raided a residential drug lab Wednesday in Hattiesburg where they seized more than $200,000 in steroids and related items and arrested two men in connection with the seizures, MBN Director John Dowdy said Thursday.

While serving a search warrant at 4799 W. Fourth St. in Hattiesburg, the residence of Travis Gregory Edwards, 34, and Charles Paul Edwards, 38, Dowdy said agents seized hundreds of vials of injectable steroids, thousands of dosage units of oral steroids, large quantities of precursor chemicals for the manufacture of the drug, as well as 18 firearms, a commercial pill press, packaging and labeling equipment.

Each man faces a charge of possession of more than 500 grams of a schedule III controlled substance with intent to distribute. Charles Edwards also faces a charge of manufacture of a controlled substance. Both men were transported to the Lamar County Jail.

Bonds for the two, set by Lamar County Justice Court Judge Charles Greer, are $20,000 for Travis Edwards and $30,000 for Charles Edwards.

The arrests culminate a near two-year investigation by the MBN, with assistance from U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and Lamar County Sheriff Department.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
No prob bro. I swear I thought I was loosing it. Must have reread the article 5-6 times before I found it.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I am always curious as to the values that are reported. Are the Agencies reporting "street value" as usual or are they going off something else. Smh. The dudes probably had maybe $10-20k of raws and equipment and then charges are brought up and values get estimated at the max market value. All to increase the penalties.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
So many problems in this country and they investigated for 2 years? Drugs that no one has ever overdosed on, killed someone to get, or lost everything they have to it? Is it me or is something wrong with this picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I am always curious as to the values that are reported. Are the Agencies reporting "street value" as usual or are they going off something else. Smh. The dudes probably had maybe $10-20k of raws and equipment and then charges are brought up and values get estimated at the max market value. All to increase the penalties.

I have spoken to Feds and lawyers regarding street price before...And this is I believe is what makes Collins his living by knowing how to fight the numbers to help with sentencing:

Street Value = Gym price (a bottle of Test in the gym can go from $100-$150)...Easily argued if they list you as an online dealer (but really doesn't matter because the two major charges are manufacturing and distribution, the numbers just look good on paper at that point).