©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



More spit or phlem in throat or lungs when "on"?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
7,976
0
0
Mûnich , Germany
Does anyone here get more spit etc or cough some while on..just test mast deca ? My workout partner says he's spitting more etc .doesn't smoke, drink..etc.. any ideas? He's not sick..just a hacker. No tren involved for certain ..ib.
 
Could just be allergies. Spring is upon us. I have terrible allergies and have alot more mucus in spring.
 
^^^^^
my thoughts exactly. i have never correlated this with any cycle but spring is here and it is kicking my ass!!!


VP
 
I was going to suggest allergies as well. My allergies are limited to spring but some people do have them year round depending where they live and what they're allergic too!!

Not trying to scare anybody (it's always better to be safe than sorry) but you should probably get a physical and have your heart checked out. Fluid in the lungs can be a sign of the heart not functioning properly!! Hopefully not, but it's worth getting a check up!!
 
I think one thing you see with people who get overloaded with fluid is a plumping of the mucosa lining the airways and a little bit of fluid leakage when the tanks full.

AB
 
Does anyone here get more spit etc or cough some while on..just test mast deca ? My workout partner says he's spitting more etc .doesn't smoke, drink..etc.. any ideas? He's not sick..just a hacker. No tren involved for certain ..ib.

That sounds quite odd. I doubt its AAS related and if it persisits he should see a doctor.
 
I can relate. I didn't use mast deca, but on my cycle I noticed I kept having to clear my throat a lot, everday for weeks! Nearly half my cycle. I don't know if its AAS related tho. I just noticed it started after a few weeks into my cycle and last a good month and a half. I took alergy meds and caugh drops, but didn't help at all.
 
im noticing this too, strange? allergies do get to me though, so thats probably the culprit
 
Ive had some serious sinus drainage and congestion for almost three months now im sick to death of it but i think mine is allergy related. Ive never had an issue before when on aas.
Think I had flu/cold to start with and it rolled into allergy season fucking sucks getting winded so easy and fealing like shit during my workout.