©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



More test vs. test and EQ

I would go with option b. I am a big fan of eq. Your gains will be a very steady lean/vascular gain of quality muscle.
 
Yes. This could be in addition to other stuff (maybe dbol or peptides). I'm not sure if it's better to just up the testosterone or add an anabolic like EQ in general.

I think option B would be more gentle.
 
Last edited:
Yes. This could be in addition to other stuff (maybe dbol or peptides). I'm not sure if it's better to just up the testosterone or add an anabolic like EQ in general.

I think option B would be more gentle.

I think option b would be much more gentle. I have found going over 750 mg ew of test just makes the sides harder to manage. I don't like the bloat
 
Sides will be extremely minimal if at all if you inject the test every day. No matter what the ester every day injections are best. I did 250mgs a day and had no bloat, no gyno, no acne, etc. Just really damn strong.
 
Sides will be extremely minimal if at all if you inject the test every day. No matter what the ester every day injections are best. I did 250mgs a day and had no bloat, no gyno, no acne, etc. Just really damn strong.

What ester were you pining?
 
Adex should keep sides on either at bay...gotta look into the other benes of Eq and if You want that(rbc increase, appetite etc.)
 
Labs? Let labs dictate how u move forward. Rbc count hemo glo, crit estro. Percent free total shbg. An so on.
 
I think everyone has their point of diminishing returns on Test. IMO, it's good to keep it on the high end of what your body productively uses. Low Test seems to be the rage recently, but maybe that's ok for young guys.
 
That's my main reason for considering it. It's anabolic, its cheap, and its not deca. I could just use more testosterone instead but people talk about diminishing returns, especially with test.
 
I love the increased appetite that EQ gives me. And I notice my acne decreases when I take it over a just test cycle. And why don't you like deca?
 
Last edited:
Labs will tell u. rbc, crit, and globin ok run eq. High shbg add proviron to have more free test to bulk. Always good to have pre, intra, and after labs. Cheap and u can see what's going on. Me i can not say one or other untill labs are run. Before i cycle.
 
My Test wouldn't change. I would just add EQ.. Thats just me. Dosing would depend on my experience with each compound