©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Most shredded man in the world!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
2,608
0
0
Pa
I'm not sure but I'm guessing this guy is clean also. Maybe some anavar if anything. It' looks like he's competing in a clean division.

Put a number on this....4% ?

[ame]https://youtu.be/41sIWzyMzm8[/ame]
 
At what % are you no longer healthy? What I mean is like when your over 10,000 foot high on Mt Everest your alive, but your dyeing. At what body fat percentage are you really not healthy? Anyone?
 
I thought your body had to have fat to produce testosterone??... read an article a while ago. Not sure if correct but if it is, he isn’t natty.
 
Nothing much healthy about really lean or big or any other the more extremes.
 
The dedication and discipline required in your diet to achieve that is incredibly impressive. Respect.
 
as lean as he is, the cool thing is his face doesnt have that gaunt skeletal look i'd expect. ive seen guys sportin skull faces at higher body fat than him.
 
Shredded. I would guess about 4%. I think anything under 8% for long periods is not healthy. For me 10% body fat looks good without being too extreme and is a good place to stay around most of the year.
 
Definitely not natural but the man must have incredible willpower and motivation. I bet he'd be a great trainer. If he didn't kill you with the conditioning. :)
 
I would guess about 3-5%. He is freaky looking. I didn't realize he was that tall either.
 
CG not natural at all. He is not big but still not natural. He is nearly 50 years old. Incase some don't know he is also 6ft 3. Looks amazing and not taking anything away from him but not natural. That condition is crazy impressive. I believe he is probably the most shredded man alive when in that condition.

Shredded At 47: Fitness Model Helmut Strebl Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com

I have seen this guy a lot but had no idea he was that old. Does he still compete?
 
I'd have to say 2-3% bodyfat. That guy is in AMAZING condition! Just skin and muscle, but he doesn't have that sunked in, skeleton face most guys have at higher bodyfat(5-7%).
 
I wonder how long he stays that lean. It must be impossible to hold it for a long time. I would guess about 3% as well. Those last few days must be hell.