©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Muscle zone labs

its about 99% sure he was busted....do NOT order from him unless you want to be arrested
 
I don't know what happened to him, but, I was never very happy with the quality of the hormones I got to begin with.
 
wolfyEVH said:
its about 99% sure he was busted....do NOT order from him unless you want to be arrested
im surprised he was busted cause from what i know about him, he was based in italy and sent the orders in to a contact in china or thailand to ship product for him.
some products were not of the best quality but overall he provided good service.
 
pincrusher said:
im surprised he was busted cause from what i know about him, he was based in italy and sent the orders in to a contact in china or thailand to ship product for him.
some products were not of the best quality but overall he provided good service.

i am too.......also weird what happened about "jet" .........he was a great one