©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



my babies first steps

  • Thread starter Thread starter pincrusher
  • Start date Start date
P

pincrusher

Guest
well i finally captured her on video taking some steps. this is the second time she has walked on her own and it is very exciting. she just turned a year old on the 11th of this month and we have only had her for about 1.5 months so far since the adoption. :)
i will upload the video tomorrow when i have more time to figure out how to download it off my cell phone.
 
Sweet! That sounds so great, Pin. I want to see that video. My son will turn 1 year old next month and he's now able to stand up for about 5 seconds before falling forward or back. Its a fun age.
 
Congrats Pin.....I hope you're ready cuz it wont be long before you'll be getting your cardio....chasing after her .... lol
 
Ahhh the best times in life, isn't it great!!! Congrats bro!! Has she fully warmed up to you now? Can't say I blame her if she hasn't, I'd be afraid of a big fucker with a bowling ball in his hand too!!! :D :eek: :D
 
Great news! My youngest is 14 months and is running everywhere. You cannot turn your back and he will be ripping apart one of my books or throwing the remote on the floor, whatever trouble he can get into! You have a wonderful time ahead of you!
 
McKenzie said:
Congrats Pin.....I hope you're ready cuz it wont be long before you'll be getting your cardio....chasing after her .... lol

thats no lie....i will bet she is gonna be spolied!!! for X-mas...
 
Thats so cool Pin. I cant wait to see the video. Just think, it wont be long before your having to chase the boys away from her. Better keep hitting the weights :D
 
damnit, cant figure out how to download the video from my v3 camera. this totally sucks!!!!
 
Kids,
thats what life is all about,
i have three, boys of 7 and 12 and a girl of 6
got some great times ahead of you Pin m8, and she will have you wrapped around her little finger from the time she can speak,
best wishes,
Woo.
 
Congrats Pincrusher!!!

It was just yesterday that I remember my little girl’s first steps and I have put all of her Videos on a CD, Now I made a movie. When ever I am on a business trip I just put the CD in my computer.

Or when I am sad I will watch it and then I feel better.
 
greatness Pin.
Only two more years of 'suicide watch' left...
I have one year left. My little girl just had her 2nd B-day in Oct.
 
Last edited: