©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My baby gil Gabriellekk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Brothers, i hope to fucking hell i am wrong. But Lavey's absence may mean things have taken a turn for the worse. I pray to god not, but the man hasnt been around for quite some time. Lets all keep them both in our prayers. Lavey, please check in when you can brother...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have not heard from Lavey. I'm going to wait a bit then I guess i will have to return donated funds..I wish the family well lavey............T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have not heard from Lavey. I'm going to wait a bit then I guess i will have to return donated funds..I wish the family well lavey............T

This is very unfortunate. In true board fashion, we like to take care of our own. Really hope all is well. Kind of unsettling when you don't hear anything for this long.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That would be great ! An update on Gabby? I'll be traveling In that area
in about a week . Love to come through and lend a hand.. at least with some funding.......
I am being asked daily by coworkers for some news .
ThX , T............

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Here a pic of Daddys baby girl !! Surgery is wednesday & Im praying that she recovers & can play like all her friends.
She has had enough Chemo & radiation - never complains - she is a true soldier!

She looks a LOT like my daughter did at her age! Same eye shape and color even!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That would be great . I'm set to to travel in that region. I'm kind of sweating it with some of my coworkers/ cash donors. They are asking how Gabby is ;
I need to know how to get this money to Lavey and daughter while out east.
Appreciate any help on this custom. Thanks,,, T.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Have any members heard from Lavey or anyone else regarding his daughter?

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No sir not as of yet. I'm sitting on the work place donations. I'm at a loss
as far as what the status of Gabriella might be.
Good thoughts going out for Lavey and Gabby..
T,,,,,,,,,