©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



my cheeks are swellin

juddwoo

Registered User
Nov 19, 2005
41
0
0
I like to do my shots in my glutes, I have been doing my doses EOD switching sides and the top half of my glutes are sticking out way more then the bottom. Am I doing shots to often in the same spots, is this swelling or is the top of my ass just getting bigger because this is when I am doing my shots, and will this go away after I am done with my cycle. Please give me some feedback so I can not end up a freak witht the super upper ass. Oh yeah I am doing tren depot 75MG EOD.
 
you aren't doing tren alone are you? No, the swelling will go down. lol. It's not gonna get stuck like that.
 
So you're injecting every other day into the same areas? There are several other places to inject. I've noticed that if I inject too many times in the same spot, a little hardness gets built up and makes it harder to inject. Tren is also very painful, well at least from what I've experienced. The swelling will go down. You just need to swap it up.
 
tren ok but prop kills

so far the tren has only hurt a little but I did prop my first cycle and that shit f-cking hurt, it hurt so bad I will never do it again, I will stick to E or C they will work just fine. Thanks for the feedback.
 
Hit your quads bro......Much easier anyways. Sit on the couch and shoot away. I rotate 4 different areas on my quads, then once in each ass cheek, then back to the quads.
 
hit the quads

I hit my rt quad yestarday for my first time, I am use to the once a week shots so I only hit the glute every other week. I was a little scared to do my quad but it all worked out ok. My quad is a little sore but over all it went pretty well. I guess I get comfortable hitting the same spots
 
Quads are it, very easy to hit , and u only need a 1" pin ..23-25 gauge works well.. also shoulders 1" or 5/8" 25 guage there..Prop hhurts no matter where you put it...Thats hard core for your first cycle!!! Why did you do that??
I did sust for my first and I remember limping aroud for two days after very pop.
 
I did prop for my first cycle because a friend at the gym had it and I got it from him, I had no clue. I thought I had an infection and I almost went to the hospital, but I did some research and found out that is was the gear, I was relived that it wasn't something serious.