©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



MY Intro & Pics - 37 y/o Need Advice on | DIET | SUPPLEMENTS | AAS | SARMs | Peptides

JewJitsu012

Registered User
Mar 5, 2013
88
0
0
MY Intro & Pics - 37 y/o Need Advice on | DIET | SUPPLEMENTS | AAS | SARMs | Peptides

Hey everyone new here (obviously) and wanted to pop in and give a little run down, hopefully get some advice along the way :love1:

Oh I'm 37 now BTW so not some 17 & wanting to run orals only and not listen to anyone! :banghead:

Think I'll try to make this easy as possible to read so bullets:

-Weight trained from 17-24 - I haven't done AAS yet
-MMA for the past 10 years, still going even through the aches
-I WAS SKINNY FAT! I Went from >25%BF @220 to currently 170 no idea what my BF - if you can PLEASE take a guess I'd like to know!
-Past 4 years I've only done Calisthenics/Body Weight Exercises (1 Arm Pushups, 1 Arm Pullups, 1 Leg Pistols, Planches)

Ok now I know I want to bulk but since I'm going to basically be new to weights I am very unsure on if I should wait or not and lift for a year or so without any supplements like PH's or SARMS?

I guess like every n00b the bug to get big is biting me before I get too old.

Currently trying to bulk, pretty much about 3,000 cal/day.
Macros break down to about

135g FAT
140g CARBS
340g PROTEIN

40% FAT
15-20% CARBS
40-45% PROTEIN

I'm all ears. I'm a sponge. Any advice critique etc etc would be much appreciated!

Thanks for the help.
 

Attachments

  • 20130225_122829.jpg
    20130225_122829.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20130225_122836.jpg
    20130225_122836.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20130225_122909.jpg
    20130225_122909.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 45
  • 20130225_122943.jpg
    20130225_122943.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 49
Welcome . Glad you are here. Probably easiest to break down info you seek into seperate points. Training---- diet------ ergos.Post questions in the various sub forums. BF looks 12-14% area to me .
Great thing is you probablty have great cardio conditioning from mma. That
will be a big plus for you in hi intensity training. Again welcome. T
 
Well I was thinking of bulking but if you're talking HIIT you think I should cut down more? Thanks
 
Probably easiest to break down info you seek into seperate points. Training---- diet------ peps.Post questions in the various sub forums. BF looks 1

I agree, best to start specific questions in the proper forums for better assistance.
 
Will do, I'll seperate everything and post to diff forums later

just read Beginners growth principles thanks Magnus
 
MY Intro & Pics - 37 y/o Need Advice on | DIET | SUPPLEMENTS | AAS | SARMs | Pe

I'm also an MMA/ BJJ guy... Where do you train out of? City not school, don't want to put you on blast like that- lol

Welcome-
 
MY Intro & Pics - 37 y/o Need Advice on | DIET | SUPPLEMENTS | AAS | SARMs | Pe

Train out of LA - started Jean Jacques & 10th Planet :)

Okay cool- I'm a brown under Dean Lister, but have been mainly training under Royler till I moved outta state recently.

Decided to hang up the gloves and just teach now, so now that I'm not fighting at 155 I can be as big as I like. Welcome!
 
Welcome! You have built a great base and sounds like you are planning on taking it to the next level.