©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My new tattoo

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
amw8ig.jpg

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Dope. Love how the eyes have that little bit of color thrown in. The black looks like it’s punched in really solidly, and the shading on the nose and mouth are crazy. Your artist did a fantastic job.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dope. Love how the eyes have that little bit of color thrown in. The black looks like it’s punched in really solidly, and the shading on the nose and mouth are crazy. Your artist did a fantastic job.

Thanks. It started to peel today which is normal. It's really annoying me as it's itchy. He scaped multiple needles against the skin for the effects on the left, right and top edges.

Nice.
What other tattoos do you have?

Thanks. I have a tattoo I hate on my left delt I got when I was 17. My mates each picked eachother's tattoos and I have a black panther which looks like shit :eek::D I also have a fairy sitting on a skull on my right arm (tri-cep). I like the skull but the face on the fairy looks crap. I wish I had no other tattoos and I have consisted getting them removed. Problem is the panther is very dark so it would be hard to remove.

Incredible art work! Any plans for your other hand?

Thanks. I don't want to get covered but the left hand is a possibility. If I get another one it will be to cover my left delt. I would need to get something dark on the top to cover my old tattoo and then something below that. I don't want to get my arms covered but when I look at my body it would just be better getting a half or full sleeve on my left arm.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

I forgot to mention I originally went in wanting bright blue eyes. But the artist stated they will look great at first but will fade very fast and most likely change colour over time. He said white would be much better and the other artists agreed. I said I trust him so do what he thinks will look better. He actually added some blue in with the white though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks. It's still healing but nearly there. It's faded which is to be expected. Although it's crazy how faded/cloudy it can look due to the healing process. I will look down and it looks crap then 6 hours later it's ok. If it ever looks faded and dry I now apply some coconut oil and it looks great again. I will get another one but in no rush. Waiting for it to heal was the worst part of the process.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Why the hand...Are you setting up for a sleeve?!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Why the hand...Are you setting up for a sleeve?!

I just felt like getting the hand done. No plans on getting a sleeve. Although I will have to get the one (black panther when I was 17) on my left arm sorted at some point. If I get it covered I will probably do half a sleeve. I wish I had no tats on my arms so I definitely don't plan to get both covered.