©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My new tattoo

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Tiny pic has stopped so it means every photo I have ever posted has been taken offline. Maybe that's a good thing :D Anyway I will post it again as no one can see it now...

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Tiny pic has stopped so it means every photo I have ever posted has been taken offline. Maybe that's a good thing :D Anyway I will post it again as no one can see it now...

It looks very detailed. Very impressive!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014

Elvia grabs ran*** girl’s asses and blames it on his wolf.
If they seem mad he just holds his hand up and starts growling and barking. If they walk away he howls real loud. 🐺

I love your wolf tat. I’m not into tattoos but this is one of the best I’ve ever seen.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Elvia grabs ran*** girl’s asses and blames it on his wolf.
If they seem mad he just holds his hand up and starts growling and barking. If they walk away he howls real loud. 🐺

I love your wolf tat. I’m not into tattoos but this is one of the best I’ve ever seen.

Thanks. It needs to be retouched. I could have messaged them ages ago but I never bothered. I will get it done some time. It's crazy the difference from day 1 to approx 30 days later when they heal. Also sometimes it looks quite light but if I put some vaseline (or similar) on it looks multiple times better.