©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



N00b

juicen00b1

Registered User
Jan 8, 2006
31
0
0
CenTex
Ive been to this site for 3 days and its already the best AAS forum out there-Props to Nitro for showing a link to me and Hello to everyone else! Glad to be here
 
What's up bro? Lot's of good people here. Dragonrider, Kell11, wolfy, tee, pincrusher, and a few others are not that good. I've got my eye on Steeladdiction, he may make the list. J/k All is good here
 
Welcome

Yeah, I think you're right about Anasci being great. I freaked out yesterday when I couldn't access it due to technical problems.
 
Blackbird said:
What's up bro? Lot's of good people here. Dragonrider, Kell11, wolfy, tee, pincrusher, and a few others are not that good. I've got my eye on Steeladdiction, he may make the list. J/k All is good here
Behave,Bird... :welcome: rookienoobjoos.Sorry, I know I goofed the username
 
Blackbird said:
What's up bro? Lot's of good people here. Dragonrider, Kell11, wolfy, tee, pincrusher, and a few others are not that good. I've got my eye on Steeladdiction, he may make the list. J/k All is good here

Bring it BIRD!!!! :p
 
YEAH!..HEY!! What the F is the Worcestershire United Football Club anydamnway?
your not a cricket fan are ye?
dont be scared.




Time to give bird hell today