©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Nate Diaz Suspended Over Gay Slur

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
2,455
5
38
I'm definitely not a hardcore PC (Politically Correct) guy, but I think people can use some tact. When you're an athlete and there a lot of people watching you, whether you like it or not, you need carry yourself in a more professional manner. I think suspending Diaz was a little harsh...I think a fine would have been appropriate. He didn't make a direct homophobic slur...He used the word "fag" in more of slang way.

Nate Diaz suspended over controversial tweet - MMA Fighting
 
I saw that. It used to be used as slang an nobody gave a shit. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive
 
Those Diaz brothers always seem to be in the negative spotlight in one way or another.

I thought I read the other day that his brother was trying to start his own fight league?
 
AnaSci hit it on the head-

This is more about Dana White saying fuck you to Nick Diaz by suspending Nate because Nick is trying to start up a promotion.

This has nothing really to do with the use of "fag"
 
I hate the politically correct bullshit everyone has to have now. Id rather people just be honest instead of trying to appease those around them.

I was just watching Lisa Lampanelli the other day and was thinking how refreshing it was to see someone in the public eye say some of the stuff she was. I didn't exactly agree with some of the things she said, but it made me laugh just because of her willingness to say it in public.
 
yea. u can tell when someone means it towards homosexuals.
i use "queer" alot...and mean it as "odd"...i have many friends ...females n males that are gay.

i use terms tht maybe i shldnt...but i never mean it in a certain way and never towards homosexuals. i never was racist or anti gay in anyway and never would be....so anyone that knows me would never be insulted by anything i say.

i watched SNL last nite and Ben Afflack(?) was a gym teacher or something trying to turn gays into straight. it was quite funny. check it out if u can.
 
Last edited: