©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nationals 2017

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
[ame]https://youtu.be/N4abutGjK68[/ame]
This is what REAL powerlifting is....

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
squat day!
de deads 405 plus grey band 8x1 1 min breaks
front squat machine 340 3x3
leg ex 115 for 3x10
hams

skipped grip. Need to start my squat days again. Main lift will be saftey bar to box. My keft heel is contracted enough for me to stand but not go forward since the assisting muscle were cut out. But workin on it still.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
bench shirt 615 2x2 2 board faaaaasstt!!!
wanted to upload it but not in VIP anymore. Dont want random guys seeing my shit.

6 plates a side incline machine grey 4 times over 3x3 easy
cannon ball push downs 3x8

body weight 235

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
bench shirt 615 2x2 2 board faaaaasstt!!!
wanted to upload it but not in VIP anymore. Dont want random guys seeing my shit.

6 plates a side incline machine grey 4 times over 3x3 easy
cannon ball push downs 3x8

body weight 235
6 plates. Holy shit man. I'm a big boy and can't come close to that. Always had a weak as chest.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
6 plates. Holy shit man. I'm a big boy and can't come close to that. Always had a weak as chest.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Its a machine, but I use a neutral grip as this saves shoulders. You can do more, safer, and less pain neutral....WEST SIDE BARBELL DVD BABY learned that shit when i tore my pec benching 500 raw in rehab...
I be like :headbang: while physical therapists are :eek:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
de bench
315 plus 60 pounds of chain 8x3
225 close grip with 60 chains
arms and pump chgest flys

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
de pulls 495 with orange band 6x1
more actual weight and less band this week.....and it was fuckin fast :)
leg press, leg curls, and some light flush work for pecs and triceps
Did grippers.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
635 in shirt 2x2 2board easy!!!
went up to grey bands 4 x with 7 plates not 6 did 1/2/1 heavy
4x12 pec dec
4x10 triceps

some thing in my foot popped yesterday when I was walking. its on my bad leg. my m,assage lady fixed it...i rolled the outer fascia of my foot underneth my foot. foot got bigger but with my brace i can feel anything any how so that happened.

Attachments

• 12c72f1cf6ccc07e5a92278848ed35edd0401c6bb76fa20c171f9e275357b21f.jpg
    12c72f1cf6ccc07e5a92278848ed35edd0401c6bb76fa20c171f9e275357b21f.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 33

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Do you have all your nerves still in that leg?
Had the rid staid on place?
That rod scared me man - if the docs ever saw what you do they would shit.
Most guys would be at the bar or just staying home with there pain meds - but you kill it every day - like I said before - you are an inspiration man.
I'm so glad you started posting again.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Do you have all your nerves still in that leg?
Had the rid staid on place?
That rod scared me man - if the docs ever saw what you do they would shit.
Most guys would be at the bar or just staying home with there pain meds - but you kill it every day - like I said before - you are an inspiration man.
I'm so glad you started posting again.

Kinda have some nerves lie i can feel pressure but nothing fine or soft. I can plantar flew thats it.....cant move the ankle or toes. In fact 3 of them are contracted, so i smash um ass the time and never notice till its bad.

Every doc i went to is my biggest fan! There are parts of the sport they arent too happy with..cough cough. But yreah the doc thought it was funny how when i started back again what i was doing. Every meet, natiuonals, worlds they love up dates. And the guys that make my braces and shoes i did a photo thing for their prostetics.

And i take ibuprofen 600 if i'm hurting. Funny thing, injuries stop hurting when they heal. So just heal faster...:D

I work psych rehab bro. Fuck pain meds, ive seen that shit ruin lives.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
ok so my ffot has a micro stress fracture on my 5th intermetatarsels (pinky). So brace guy is workin with me last this morning on my option, had a pt friend notice my foot is supine and exercises to use to fix it. And i habe my massage lady now work on it every session i get.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Kinda have some nerves lie i can feel pressure but nothing fine or soft. I can plantar flew thats it.....cant move the ankle or toes. In fact 3 of them are contracted, so i smash um ass the time and never notice till its bad.

Every doc i went to is my biggest fan! There are parts of the sport they arent too happy with..cough cough. But yreah the doc thought it was funny how when i started back again what i was doing. Every meet, natiuonals, worlds they love up dates. And the guys that make my braces and shoes i did a photo thing for their prostetics.

And i take ibuprofen 600 if i'm hurting. Funny thing, injuries stop hurting when they heal. So just heal faster...:D

I work psych rehab bro. Fuck pain meds, ive seen that shit ruin lives.

I couldn't agree more about the pain meds....it's a fuckn scurge on the area I'm originally from....good people fuckn ruined...it's worse than the crack problem ever was because it effects everyday families and they don't even know there headed down that road....I flat refuse to take pain meds ....had to agure this with a few doctors but in the end they got the message....anyway rant over lol keep killing that shit I'm pretty sure it pushes my lift higher

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
foot doin better. rested it from gym on friday skipped sat/sun. still on toe touch with crutches. Bench heavy tomorrow but havin a hard time eating today...fml

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
bench 700 to a 1 board... fuck yeah
abd did other shit but i'm tired and my intercostals hurt

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did nothing for back and speed day. Kinda dumb to push now. Ain't going to get stronger in two weeks all I can do is not get hurt

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Havnt checked your thread in awhile bro. I always enjoy it. I can see your still one bad ass mother fucker. Some things never change I guess. Keep up the awesome work Psych. Realize it or not your passion is contagious and appreciated.... AR....