©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need advice on a shot I just did

Tank12

Registered User
Apr 27, 2005
67
0
0
Hi Guys,

I just did a shot in my ass and when i pulled it out I noticed in had a small lump. Can it be an abcess already or just a lump from the needle. Please advise. Thanks
 
I would not worry an abcess takes time as it is an infection , mabie dont shoot in that spot till you are healed,
 
Sounds like you could have just irritated a muscle . Now worries bro just inject in different areas for a while
 
Drifter said:
Sounds like you could have just irritated a muscle . Now worries bro just inject in different areas for a while
yeah tank, you got 3 sites in each butt cheek.Use all 6 when you have to.you are using 1 1/2" pins for your ass,right?
 
Last edited:
Tank12 said:
Hi Guys,

I just did a shot in my ass and when i pulled it out I noticed in had a small lump. Can it be an abcess already or just a lump from the needle. Please advise. Thanks

Did the lump occur right when you pulled out the pin? Or was it a pre-existing lump that you just now noticed.