©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need Ideas

omegachewy

Registered User
Dec 8, 2012
568
0
0
Ive had a generous offer to have a site built for me. But I need to know what people want. Im not really big enough to offer things the pro's would, like signed stuff. I could sell pics, vids, training programs. any other ideas. not just selling points, but in general.
 
Cool bro. Careful with the pics you sell an vids. No Kai Greene grapefruit art going around lol. Jk. I've never really been on any athletes personal pages but just look around at theirs an see what ideas it gives you.
 
har har! yes i know lol. and i did, which is where i got the ideas i had. guess there isnt much else.
 
Ive had a generous offer to have a site built for me. But I need to know what people want. Im not really big enough to offer things the pro's would, like signed stuff. I could sell pics, vids, training programs. any other ideas. not just selling points, but in general.

Training programs would be a good start. I'd make sure to accept PayPal on your site too. Its my favorite way to pay. But please no grapefruit:eek:
 
I agree that diet and training programs would bring the biggest return. Very few people have an eye for what makes a good bber and can get them there.

Hawk