©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



need more sites for injects

I tried pinning my calves a few times. The injection went fine, but I was sore as hell for a few days.
 
I tried pinning my calves a few times. The injection went fine, but I was sore as hell for a few days.

I did this once. Thought all was fine... Within about an hour my calf swelled up like a balloon all the way down to my ankle. I couldn't put pressure on my leg for two days. There was no sign of infection of anything and no fever. I just don't think my calves will ever be a place to pin.
 
I can pin my dick, but there are two places I haven't gotten the nerve up..... Calves and bi's
 
Abs!!!!???? Really??

yeah, top 4 abs are a breeze! i just pinch the skin like im doing a sub-q shot and once i have the needle through the skin i let it go and push it into the muscle, easy as can be.

VP
 
lats...how come I havent seen that yet...they are like 2 more asscheeks back there
 
Lats awsome place to inj. I run tne time to time always inj lats on back day couple hours before workout. No bad with 5/8 slin just give extra push. Also inj traps rear delts side and front pecs tri's check out how to inj on site. Im or sub q. Give u an idea.
 
Like Alin I like glutes,delts,bi's.Quads not bad if you hit them high,but mine will quiver a bit and it freaks me out.
 
I only shoot Quad and Delt and I go thorugh both Quads twice before I pin my Delts because I need to let such a small muslce group recoup from the inj. The Quad on the other hand is one of the largest muscles you have and is easily accessible to pin and you dont need to pull your boxers down lol... I shoot the outer portion of the Quad and have 2/3 sites where I pin, up as high as you feel comfortable on the Quad (still should be nowhere near hip lol) and then I have 2 more spaced about at least 2" in apart so I give enough room for the oil. Personally, I have never injected my Glute because not only can I not see it as well but I have to put my hand in an awkward position and I don't like to do that when I am trying to push the thick oil in asap. Same problem with right Delt since I have to use my Left hand... I rambled but I hope this sheds at least some light for you

GBMax
 
pecs
quads
delts

I've tried bi's twice, both inner and outer, but it just leaves a funny feeling for a couple days afterwards. Might try tri's soon, but arms in general make me nervous.
 
pecs
quads
delts

I've tried bi's twice, both inner and outer, but it just leaves a funny feeling for a couple days afterwards. Might try tri's soon, but arms in general make me nervous.

I tried my left tri 2 weeks ago for the first time it finally stopped hurting so don't think i will ever atempt that again, thought I was going to have to go to the hospital it hurt so bad and swelled for days