©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



need some advice on my cycle

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
I'm on 1g test / 500deca / 100mg drol right now. About 2 1/2 weeks on drol but I'm out of it tomorrow. Why? B/C my bro forgot to send it first and I have a ton of dbol but no drol. I doubt it will be here sooner than 4 days. Do I just jump on 50mg of dbol then instead of waiting? I'm currently up about 13lbs. Thanks bros.
 
i think it'd be ok to just go to some dbol. i'd say 50-60mg of dbol would be about the equivalent to 100mg of drol. mg for mg, dbol is way stronger, so i wouldn't do 100mg of dbol, but you already know that, just posting for anyone wondering.
 
You'll Be Fine Subsituting The Dbol For Drol For A Few Days. It Will Still Add On To What You Have.
 
gregdiesel said:
well guess what, the drol showed up today ahead of schedule. So 10 more days of drol...

but then you'll be back where you started......asking if it's ok to substitute lol
 
You know what though, these drol's look different. A little darker shade of green and they feel different on your tongue. I've never gotten anything fake from my bro, but these seem suspicious. If I lose a pound or 2 I'll know.
 
are they significantly darker? if they are at least the same size, shape, and general color, then they are prolly good to go. are they green giants? if so, i want some :D