©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need some help folks...

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
748
0
0
The competition that I am doing March 16 just got a twist to it. Normally I compete in LW 231 class. There is no 231 class... It's 200-265. I weigh about 235 in the morning.

I need to pack on as much weight as possible in next 4.5weeks...

What's some ideas?
 
The competition that I am doing March 16 just got a twist to it. Normally I compete in LW 231 class. There is no 231 class... It's 200-265. I weigh about 235 in the morning.

I need to pack on as much weight as possible in next 4.5weeks...

What's some ideas?

What are you on now? Either way I'd start with some A-bombs:D
 
Right now just 125mg Cyp and 100mg Tren Hex. Oh and 15mg halo/day...

I'm thinking some NPP and I'm having some Tren Base made for me. Also have Superdrol if need be
 
start anadrol at around 100mg daily, drop the halo till the last 2 weeks, start TNE daily, and 10iu's of gh, thats will pack some weight on you fast!!!!
 
Right now just 125mg Cyp and 100mg Tren Hex. Oh and 15mg halo/day...

I'm thinking some NPP and I'm having some Tren Base made for me. Also have Superdrol if need be
in my above post, superdrol can be used in place of anadrol but you won't gain as much weight.
 
Looks like everyone beat me to it lol. I was going to say a lot more test, and dbol/drol. I like the idea of using TNE. Good strength with that. Have not used it ED but I would think the size gain would be good since you are getting straight test. I would do 150-200mg though.
 
That's what I was thinking... I normally run 200mg pre workout anyway. So I am think 100mg AM and 100mg PM...
 
Adrol-100mg day/Dbol-50mg day
Test
Tren
GH
INSULIN!!!!

And lots of chicken/turkey
 
Drol IMO:D I was at my strongest on drol. Well plus 100mgs of tren ace a day:action-smiley-033:
 
Last two weeks put the halo back in as Big boy mentioned . Me I would
Run 200mg H2O test susp last 2-3 weeks as well. Real test susp like the schein
stuff I ran in the early -mid 90s had a much harder strength kick than any of the TNe's Ive tryed so far. I'm leaving for the gym in a sec but gonna come back to this later today. T
 
Last two weeks put the halo back in as Big boy mentioned . Me I would
Run 200mg H2O test susp last 2-3 weeks as well. Real test susp like the schein
stuff I ran in the early -mid 90s had a much harder strength kick than any of the TNe's Ive tryed so far. I'm leaving for the gym in a sec but gonna come back to this later today. T

Man I love water based... Just no one carries it anymore.

If anyone has any or has insight to any,
I would greatly appreciate it
 
Test suspension is the best and Tne is second to the best . It will put some fire in your eyes and some weight on your bones.Suspension is kinda all I use cause I'm a short ester fan.Good luck brutha.
 
Last edited:
Lean red meat lot's of it. Strength and size's best buddy in the food world. ....
...And lot's of chicken turkey and fish. Keep us posted...T