©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



need to blitz my arms

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
my pic is in the men's photos section, I had my bro take some pics at the gym today but the dumb ass deleted them before he could send them to me.

Taking in to consideration that I'm back on gear - how do I focus on adding another inch or 1 1/2" to my arms? Can I train twice a week without over training b/c of the gear?

My chest is out of proportion (too big) IMO for my arms. My lats are big too. TIA for any advice.
 
complimentary smartass advice

Taking in to consideration that I'm back on gear - how do I focus on adding another inch or 1 1/2" to my arms? Can I train twice a week without over training b/c of the gear?



you throw dumbells around like an angry monkey.Its not rocket science.
work your arms three times a week if thats the area that needs it. and finally no,In my opinion,I may be crazy,but-training Harderjust kinda goes with being on cycle
 
I agree with Kell, if you want bigger arms go for bigger arm work outs. Maybe split your routines into a monday and Friday routine. Train heavy on monday and on friday strip set and pyramind your sets. Make sure you train them and keep the bi's guessing. don't stick to a simple routine & always go to failure.
 
I always thought that when on gear it's easier to work more throughout the week without overtraining. I used to work each bodypart twice in other cycles but not on this one. I might start doing it again
 
ORACLE said:
I always thought that when on gear it's easier to work more throughout the week without overtraining. I used to work each bodypart twice in other cycles but not on this one. I might start doing it again


as long as you're eating a ton.....but its just not as simple as that......you've taxed out your CNS and that needs sufficient rest
 
are your more lacking in the bis, tris, or just total arm development?? what types of exercises are you doing?? maybe try pre-exhausting your arms.....like start of with some preacher curls, then bust out the dumbell/bb curls......or with bi's, do some cable pressdowns, then over to the skull crushers......concentrate on the muscle being worked and be sure to get a good stretch
 
skull crushers is a great exercise to add mass to the tris in my opinion. Get big tris and you will have much bigger arms since your bis are like half the size of your tris
 
I'll get some new pics up soon. I have good definition in my biceps peak as well as my tri's. Even at 18" with a small bone structure they are small in my general symmetry.

I recently switched to doing bi's/tri's the same night. I used to do them seperate on their own night. Before on cycles I did them twice each a week.