©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need to know something quick

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
If I went to the lab to get my test level checked would AAS namely tren be detected? Or how does that work?
 
You should have had labs pre cycle so u have baseline numbers. Liver values will be whacked also. But all should return to normal after cycle pct in post labs.
 
I just rose from my grave and am kinda lost. What are u after? U wanna see if tren real? U will know read up on sticky. Cabergoline is a must with tren because of prolactin increase. Be careful with tren if new to aas $ides can be bad. If u gonna do tren and it's first run i recomend ace short ester.
 
Thanks. Very helpful as always. Ultimately why I would love is for my level to come back low so I can get a script. Any advice on how to make that happen? I don't drink or smoke so that's out the question. I'm in school full time and work full time so sleep is valuable. I'd hate to have to try to operate in sleep depervation Any tips? I know I need a baseline of what is normal but this test is the one that counts in terms of a script and no script. I think I am low but if like to secure a script
 
All kinds of tricks to this one but the dr isnt gonna give u a script right off ..ill bet money on that
 
Thanks. Very helpful as always. Ultimately why I would love is for my level to come back low so I can get a script. Any advice on how to make that happen? I don't drink or smoke so that's out the question. I'm in school full time and work full time so sleep is valuable. I'd hate to have to try to operate in sleep depervation Any tips? I know I need a baseline of what is normal but this test is the one that counts in terms of a script and no script. I think I am low but if like to secure a script

I guess i am kind of confused here..... Are you supplementing testosterone or not? If you are not then depriving yourself of sleep or drinking will lower your levels. If it were me though i wouldnt want a script unless it is medically needed as trt is not the same as doing a cycle. The dr is only going to get your T levels to a healthy range.
 
My bad. It's hard to communicate well in the forum on my phone. I'm in between cycles. I'd read that tren can be detected several months after use. I didn't want to take the test and them find that and deny me because of AAS use. I a about to cycle soon but if I can get a script then that would be great
 
Ur not gonna get big with a hrt dose...u will get bloodwork done about every 3 months to keep u in range
 
Oh so trying to justify doing a bad thing lol cause of ur girl.....ur looking at about 8 or nine dr visits just to get accepted. ..unless u go to a hrt clinic and then u have to be 35+